Your cart is currently empty!
Rise of Happiness Ltd Terms & Conditions for Media Sales in Magazine & Digital.
- Orders for advertisements (“Advertisements”) to appear in Rise of Happiness (“Rise of Happiness”) magazines and publications, or on Rise of Happiness digital inventory, are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media Advertiser, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement and the Advertiser (will compensate Rise of Happiness for any claim made by such advertiser against Rise of Happiness).
- By placing an order, the Advertiser (“Advertiser”) agrees to be bound by these Terms. These Terms override any other terms or conditions referred to by the Advertiser when orders are placed or in any course of dealing.
- Rise of Happiness may, reject, cancel or require an Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. Rise of Happiness may also refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due to Rise of Happiness. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
- The Advertiser guarantees to Rise of Happiness that any advertising material provided:
a) it is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
b) that consent has been obtained from any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained therein;
c) that consent has been obtained for the use of any copyright images or material, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person;
d) is legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice; they are not libellous or obscene.
e) will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Rise of Happiness or the magazines or digital inventory; and is free of any viruses and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on any digital inventory such as websites and email campaigns.
- Payment. Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the rate agreed to on the booking form based on the applicable rate card. Rates may change from time to time and will take effect immediately. Any changes to the rates will not apply to signed orders made prior to the date of such change. Rise of Happiness payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice unless agreed otherwise in writing at the time of booking. In the event of late payment, interest on the amount outstanding may be charged at up to 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax which the Advertiser shall additionally be liable to pay to Rise of Happiness, where applicable.
- Rise of Happiness will make best endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided but cannot guarantee that it will be of the same quality or colour match
- Rise of Happiness cannot guarantee the position of any printed Advertisement. Advertisements will be placed as near as possible to the selected position as the page make-up permits. Rise of Happiness reserves the right to modify the wording of any classification or trade heading in the magazine or website or the Advertisement.
- Copy must be supplied by the Advertiser without application from Rise of Happiness. Material for an Advertisement for both magazines and digital inventory must be provided no later than the deadline specified in the appropriate rate card and in accordance with the technical specification available at http://www.riseofhappiness.com. If copy instructions are not received by the agreed date, no guarantee can be given that any agreed proofs will be supplied or corrections made and Rise of Happiness reserves the right to repeat the most appropriate recent copy or omit the Advertisement. Where a layout or proof is submitted to the Advertiser, it must be returned by the date specified and Rise of Happiness reserves the right to publish the Advertisement in the same form as any layout or proof submitted if the layout or proof is not returned by the date specified. In any of these cases, the total price of the order will remain unaltered.
- If a booked Advertisement is not published due to a mistake by Rise of Happiness, Rise of Happiness will offer an alternative publication date. If the alternative is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if paid in advance. This shall be the Advertiser’s only remedy for failure to publish an advertisement
- If the Advertisement contains a substantial error due to a mistake on the Rise of Happiness part, Rise of Happiness will re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost. It is the Advertisers responsibility to inform Rise of Happiness of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to prevent the error occurring again.
- For Advertisements on the Websites, Rise of Happiness can not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the Websites but make best endeavours to provide this. Rise of Happiness will not be responsible for any failure or delay affecting production of any Magazine or the activation of the Websites and any Advertisements contained in them, where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of Rise of Happiness.
- Cancellation policy. The Advertiser may cancel an Advertisement provided that notice is received by Rise of Happiness 30 days prior to publication date. Notice to cancel should be sent to the person who made the booking to email@example.com. Cancellation will only be effective on written confirmation of receipt of your request. If cancellation is less than 30 days then full charge will apply.
- Series discounts apply only to orders placed in advance and completed within the agreed period. Rise of Happiness reserves the right to adjust advance discounts and/or to surcharge in the event of a series of Advertisements not being completed within that period. If the Advertiser cancels the balance of a contract to publish a series, it agrees to forego any series discount and all Advertisements will be paid for at the appropriate revised rate.
- The Advertiser will fully reimburse Rise of Happiness for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Rise of Happiness in accordance with these Terms.
- The Advertiser grants Rise of Happiness the right to use the Advertiser’s names, trademarks and/or logos or reproduce the Advertisement for promotional purposes.
- . If the Advertiser is insolvent or bankrupt or is otherwise in breach of these Terms, Rise of Happiness may treat the order as cancelled.
- Any person who is not a party to these Terms will have no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
- If Rise of Happiness fails or delays in exercising its rights or remedies provided by these Terms, it shall not be deemed to have waived that or any other right or remedy under these Terms.
Last updated 21/10/2023
For any questions on these terms and conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org